With the winter soon to be winding down it’s time to look ahead to spring, typically known for being sunny and around 80 degrees in Palm Springs. With gorgeous weather and plenty to do, spring in the California inland is a great option for you next vacation. Check out these Palm Springs events that are just around the corner.
- The Coachella music and arts festival has become one the most popular Palm Springs events of the year, happening every April in the desert outside the city. Known for having many celebrity attendees and an all-star lineup, this is an experience worth traveling to California for. Taking place over two weekends this year, April 10th to 12th and 17th to 19th, don’t miss the once-in-a-lifetime experience that is Coachella.
- Another popular Coachella Valley festival is Stagecoach country music festival. Similarly known for attracting the biggest names in country music and creating an awesome scene in the desert for one big party, the Stagecoach festival is always a great time in the California desert. You’ll love how country you will feel just a few miles from chic Palm Springs.
- If you’re attracted to Southern California for its reputation as a forward thinking environmentally friendly region, then check out one the city’s newest tour options, the Palm Springs Windmill Tours. The Coachella Valley is scattered with turbine farms that are generating massive amounts of energy, and these giants are beautiful too.
- If you’ve ever visited the Palm Springs Art Museum, you have probably loved it as much as most visitors do. Get ready for more of the same when you visit their new downtown location, the Architecture and Design Center, showcasing some of the city’s most unique and beautiful artifacts, with a large collection of compelling mid-century pieces.
- The Indian Wells Art Festival happens every April and is one of the perfect Palm Springs events for art enthusiasts, collectors and artists to take part in. This is a juried and judged event showcasing the work of 200 contemporary and traditional artists that present a wonderfully wide variety of art. There is something to delight everyone’s tastes at Indian Wells.
Springtime in Palm Springs is a dream with perfect weather, fewer tourists and wonderful vacation rentals in whichever corner of town you prefer to stay in. A favorite North American tourist destination that is known for its outstanding Palm Springs events calendar full of attractions for every age and stage of life. Make your next California trip a Palm Springs trip and you won’t be disappointed in a desert valley surrounded my mountains and with some of the best golf courses in the country.